Hard Skills refers to the technical or expertise skills that you have acquired through:
- On-the-Job experience
Your CV should always try match your hard skills against the type of job position you are applying for
These skills are often what recruiters are looking for to see if you will be a good fit for their company culture and work ethic. Your CV and your job interview content should be able to communicate how you fare under these categories
- Communication – oral speaking capability, written, presenting, listening, clear speech & writing.
- Courtesy – manners, etiquette, business etiquette, gracious, says please and thank you, respectful.
- Flexibility – adaptability, willing to change, lifelong learner, accepts new things, adjusts, teachable.
- Integrity – honest, ethical, high morals, has personal values, does what’s right.
- Interpersonal skills – nice, personable, sense of humor, friendly, nurturing, empathetic, has self-control, patient, sociability, warmth, social skills.
- Positive attitude – optimistic, enthusiastic, encouraging, happy, confident.
- Professionalism – businesslike, well-dressed, appearance, poised.
- Responsibility – accountable, reliable, gets the job done, resourceful, self-disciplined, wants to do well, conscientious, common sense.
- Teamwork – cooperative, gets along with others, agreeable, supportive, helpful, collaborative.
- Work ethic – hard working, willing to work, loyal, initiative, self-motivated, on time, good attendance.