The first steps to securing a new job are to have a powerful, and effective, C.V on hand. This document will be the very first contact the employer will have with you and will create their first impression
CREATING YOUR C.V.
- Certain key elements should be included in your C.V. (click here)
- Tips for creating a C.V. (click here)
- Examples of C.V. template layouts (click here)
BUILD YOUR C.V.
This useful online tool at Resume.com allows you create your professional C.V. , store it, and then print or share it whenever you need to apply to a new employer.
- Create an online CV (click here)
- Choose a layout template suitable to your profession
- Complete your information
- Save and create your Resume.com account
- Keep your account name and password for future use