- Quick approval process
- Card amount of up to K126,000.00
- Interest free if you pay 100% of your bill before the payment due date (does not apply to cash withdraws)
- Convenience of revolving the credit with the given limit, without having to re-apply
- Competitive interest rates
- Easy and convenient application process
- Widely accepted worldwide
- Flexibility of only 5% of the outstanding balance as minimum monthly repayment.
Who may apply?
- Credit-worthy Prestige and Premier customers. These may be salaried or having qualifying deposit amounts
- Customers aged between 18 years and retirement (55 years for civil servants, 60 years for private sector employees and 65 years for professionals – lawyers, judges, medical doctors and university lecturers).
What fees are charged?
There is no facility fee on Credit Card however there is an annual fee of K400 on the Platinum card and K200 on Classic Card. For applicable usage fees, refer to the current tariff guide available at all our branches and sales centres or call 5950(toll free on MTN and Airtel).
Is there insurance cover?
Free Credit life insurance against death and permanent disability.
How to apply
Applications may be done at any Barclays Prestige and Premier centres.
What documents are needed?
- Proof of identity (national registration card, valid passport or valid driver’s licence)
- Latest three months payslips
- Completed application form
- A copy of the contract (if on fixed term contract).
For further information and clarity
Kindly call 5950* on any Zambian mobile network or call in person at any Barclays Bank branch or sales centre. Contact may also be done on facebook.com/barclaysbankzambia.
* Toll free on Airtel and MTN. Normal calling rates apply on Zamtel.
Terms and conditions apply.